Saturday, June 11, 2005

Preparing for trip to Russia

I am preparing for my thirteenth trip to Russia. My wife Tatyana and I will depart from Los Angeles on June 21st, 2005, arriving the next day in Moscow. After an overnight visit with friends in Moscow, we will fly on to St. Petersburg on the morning of the 23rd. There we will stay with my wife's son, Svyatoslov, in his apartment. I will return to America July 19th and Tanya will stay for an additional month. I look forward to side trips to a Russian village and Moscow. I am also very excited about meeting with the wonderful choir from the Presbyterian Church of the Master in Mission Viejo, California. They (49 participants) will be in St. Petersburg June 28th and 29th.
I am a complete novice to blogging. I established this blog mainly as a way for family and friends to follow my adventures in Russia, but others are invited to follow along. So I invite everyone to check out this blog as I blah, blah, blah about my trip to Russia.

1 comment:

Shamner said...

Do you read your comments?